Peace Beautifuls, I think there is something(s) we all need to clean house on. Well this time around for me…I came to the conclusion that I had waaaaaaaaaay too many hair products!!! So I decided consolidate my stash. Check out the video below and enter the giveaway at the bottom of the page.
Products have a soft pleasant scent!!!
Hey Curly Gurls, Im Just Jackie finally got around to wash day. Today I decided to try the new Eden Bodyworks CoConut Shea product line. I’ve been meaning to do my review a while back because two of my favorites (coconut oil & shea butter) are the main ingredients in the products!!!
Let me tell you something…The scent is heavenly,a lil goes along way, and I’m in love with this new CoConut Shea Line. “She” looks and feels amazing!!! I would absolutely recomend this product to my Naturalistas out there.
- All Natural Cleansing CoWash: By far my fav cleanser! It is great for detangling
- All Natural Leave In Conditioner: Used it as a deep conditoner
- All Natural Pudding Souffle & Curl Defining Creme: I did a mixture ( 2parts souffle, 1part creme)…left my hair extremley moisturized
- Edge Control: Lays those baby hairs and or tuff edges DOWN!!!
Since I enjoyed the Coconut Shea so much…and beacuse I love my Kinks & Curlies, Im Just Jackie is giving away the CoWash, Leave In Conditioner, Pudding Souffle and Curl Defining Creme!!! I truly appreciate you all!!! Enter in the RaffleCopter at the bottom of the page. Or click here:http://bit.ly/WbbReT
Hey Kinks & Curlies!!! It’s time for Im Just Jackie April Giveaway!!!
This month’s giveaway is about you my fans. You will have input on choosing your prize by selecting your favorite Small Business Spotlight Feature. Follow the rules and enter using the rafflecopter at the bottom of the page.
- Like Im Just Jackie Facebook Page
- Select your Favorite Small Business Feature ( B. Natural Apparel, Dope Crochet, A Curl’s Fantasy, “my black skin is…”, Flowers From Fatima & byTAlyse
- Post a comment on Im Just Jackie Facebook page sharing your favorite spotlight feature
It’s that simple…Good Luck!!!
Peace Kinks & Curlies, you all know I’m a huge fan and supporter of Shekia Renea and her She Don’t Lye Box. Because I appreciate all your love and support, one of my Curly Friends will win the March edition of She Don’t Lye…along with some other goodies from previous boxes. Click on the video clip below for the unboxing and giveaway details. Thank you and Good Luck!!!