Beautifuls, I wanted to share my latest VoxBox courtesy of Influenster!!! I was chosen to receive the Twinkle VoxBox. This box is in my top 3 of boxes I’ve received. It was loaded with goodies I will definitely use. Check out the list below or click on the video for more details on the Twinkle VoxBox and how to become an Influenster.
- Aquation Daily Moisturizing Lotion – Soft scent, kept skin smooth and moisturized
- Hills Bros Hot Cocoa Milk & Dark Chocolate – Taste great, perfect for a cozy evening
- Not Your Mothers Clean Freak Unscented Dry Shampoo – would be awesome for protective
- Cover girl So Lashy by blast Pro Mascara – testing, review coming
- Reynolds Cookie Baking Sheets – super convenient, helps cut down mess
- Country Crook buttery Spread Coupon – favorite butter
- Oreo Thins – super thin but yummy
- Axe White label Night BodyWash – N/A
Peace family, I was sent the L’Oreal Paris #extaordinaryhair VoxBox, courtesy of Influenster. With me being a Naturalista, I was not so enthused to try this product on “She”. But when I read about the different essential oils (Argan, Chamomile, Coconut, Amla, Soja, Sunflower) the products contained, I was pleasantly surprised!!! And plus could not have arrived at a better time…it was time for a washday.
If you are wondering if a shampoo can really change your hair…watch my review video below and see for yourself.
Included in the VoxBox was the following:
Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Shampoo – retails between $4.99 to $5.99
Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Conditioner – retails between $3.99 – $4.99
Extraordinary Lustrious Oil Serum – retail $5.99
Not used in the Video:
Extraordinary Oil Leave In Cream
Hi Beautifuls, want to be an Influenster??? What’s an Influenster you may ask??? Definition of Influenster as stated on their website:
Influenster (n.) A community of over 1.5 million social savvy shoppers that:
- Stay on top of the latest product news & expert tips.
- Review products, share honest opinions with brands and the community.
- Test products for free based on social media influence.
Becoming an Influenster is simple. All you have to do is go to http://www.influenster.com and set up an account…IT’S FREE!! Then start establishing your account by reviewing products, sharing opinions etc. Pretty soon you will see the rewards of being an Influenster. Watched my video below to learn more about Influenster and it’s perks.
Peace Beautifuls, I’m super excited of tell you about my experience with Maybelline SuperStay Foundation. I was chosen to receive a VoxBox to participate in the 3 week #betterskinchallenge. I wasn’t too thrilled at first because all I was thinking was I have to wear the same foundation for 3 weeks. I’m so glad I participated. I was on the fence about the color but it turned out to work just fine. The foundation promised better skin in 3 weeks. Which included more even skin tone, smoother skin, eliminate dullness, lighten dark marks just to name a few. After taking the challenge, I definitely saw improvement in my skin. Click on the video below to hear my complete review. Thanks for watching!!!
Peace Beautifuls, I was randomly selected to test and review the Reese’s spread courtesy of Inflenster and Reese’s. Want to know my thoughts, check out the video below…thanks for watching!!!